The ultimate resource for malware removal and virus protection
Afantispy.com is not a friendly website at all. The main reason why we are dare say this is because Afantispy.com is an integral component of Antivirus Scan fraud. FYI, the above-mentioned program is the latest rogue anti-spyware solution that puts any PC it infects at risk. In case Antivirus Scan malware is on your computer, Afantispy.com is the URL you will be redirected to. Therefore, you will have serious difficulties visiting sites you want because such attempts of your will be ending with rerouting to a fabricated alert page which eventually points to Afantispy.com/shop tab. also, you will be diverted to Afantispy.com after clicking some false positives displayed by Antivirus Scan – by the way, this rogueware issues many of those. Afantispy.com will consequently turn into a disaster for your web-surfing. While you will still have an active Internet connection, you will appear to be unable to go to sites you are used to hitting. We hope it’s clear to you now why Afantispy.com is labeled a browser hijacker. It obstructs your online activity and makes you suffer the bad consequences and the risk of being forced into purchasing Antivirus Scan scareware. This hijacker can be removed only after all the components of its affiliated scamware get eliminated from your PC for good. We have made a guide for you to learn how to get rid of this dangerous scam and secure your Operating System from the bad impact of this malware syndicate. It’s common knowledge that Antivirus Scan may prevent you from running legitimate AV utilities, so we are also providing manual removal instructions. Make sure you follow the tips below and say farewell to the fraud we have described.
Malware Type: Browser Hijackers
Malware Author: Antivirus Scan, Inc.
Threat Level: Critical
Advice: Immediately remove and scan for additional malware
Afantispy.com Hijacker Free Scanner and Remover: Download Now
How to remove Afantispy.com hijacker and affiliated threats manually:
Manual removal of Afantispy.com hijacker is a feasible objective if you have sufficient expertise in dealing with program files, processes, .dll files and registry entries.
The files to be deleted are listed below:
The registry entries that need to be removed are as follows:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “RunInvalidSignatures” = ’1′
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PhishingFilter “Enabled” = ’0′
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyOverride” = ”
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyServer” = ‘http=127.0.0.1:59274′
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyEnable” = ’1′
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations “LowRiskFileTypes” = ‘.exe’
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random].exe”
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “CheckExeSignatures” = ‘no’
Please, be aware that manual removal of Afantispy.com hijacker is a cumbersome process and does not always ensure complete deletion of the malware, due to the fact that some files might be hidden or may get reanimated automatically afterwards. Moreover, manual interference of this kind may cause damage to the system. That’s why we strongly recommend automatic removal of Afantispy.com hijacker, which will save your time and enable avoiding any system malfunctions and guarantee the needed result.
|Download Afantispy.com Hijacker Automatic Remover|