The ultimate resource for malware removal and virus protection
The unsafe program called Antivirus Live (alias AntivirusLive) originates from the same rogue anti-spyware family as the infamous Antivirus System PRO utility which is known to have been playing havoc with computers all over the planet for quite a while by now. Antivirus Live implements its malicious tactics through the involvement of bogus online virus scanners and sneaky trojans that challenge your system defense without letting you know. Having infiltrated your computer in the shape of Antivirus Live freeware, the rogue interferes with the functioning of the critical system processes thus making your PC unbearably slow and redirecting your web browser to insecure websites like Pc-safe2009.com, Pcdoctor2010.com, Spydetect2009.com and many others. In addition to the above symptoms, Antivirus Live issues a great quantity of super-annoying phony alerts and even more obsessive fake scanners. These ads are pre-defined to report certain infections inside your machine in order to scare you into buying Antivirus Live license. In fact, Antivirus Live scanners are just static scripts hence are definitely untrustworthy. It’s highly recommended to take care of Antivirus Live virus before it ‘takes care’ of your computer in its own way and disrupts your Operating System.
Malware Type: Rogue Anti-Spyware
Malware Author: Unknown
Threat Level: Critical
Advice: Immediately remove and scan for additional malware
Antivirus Live Free Scanner and Remover: Download Now
Antivirus Live Screenshot:
How to remove Antivirus Live manually:
Manual removal of Antivirus Live is a feasible objective if you have sufficient expertise in dealing with program files, processes, .dll files and registry entries.
The files to be deleted are listed below:
- %UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\[random symbols]\
- %UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\[random symbols]\[random symbols]sysguard.exe
The registry entries that need to be removed are as follows:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “RunInvalidSignatures” = “1″
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyOverride” = “”
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyServer” = “http=127.0.0.1:5555″
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations “LowRiskFileTypes” = “.exe”
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments “SaveZoneInformation” = “1″
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random symbols]“
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random symbols]“
Please, be aware that manual removal of Antivirus Live is a cumbersome process and does not always ensure complete deletion of the malware, due to the fact that some files might be hidden or may get reanimated automatically afterwards. Moreover, manual interference of this kind may cause damage to the system. That’s why we strongly recommend automatic removal Antivirus Live, which will save your time and enable avoiding any system malfunctions and guarantee the needed result.
|Download Antivirus Live Remover|