The ultimate resource for malware removal and virus protection
The first thing that comes to our mind when trying to describe the essence of Net Protector AntiVirus 2010 program is the word ‘bogus’. Indeed, this application has a number of features that hint at malicious nature. For instance, Net Protector AntiVirus 2010 downloader has a trojan virus embedded in it. Also, the most common way to catch this rogue anti-spyware is from fake scan websites you may visit accidentally during a random Internet session. It suffices to click a single option on one of such sites to get your machine contaminated with Net Protector AntiVirus 2010 malcode. It’s easy to tell this scareware on your PC. It will begin reporting some threats that are allegedly inside your system putting it at risk. These will be pseudo security scanners that pretend to check your workstation for unsafe components. Net Protector AntiVirus 2010 also tends to display popup alerts about the supposed interception of computer parasites. As a rule, these so called infections are files or registry entries Net Protector AntiVirus 2010 creates on its own. In other words, this phony AV tool first creates a problem and then claims to help you resolve it. And that’s the main reason why you should not let it stay on your computer. Net Protector AntiVirus 2010 creates another side effect on your PC – it slows the machine down and makes it concentrate its resources on irrelevant things, thus making it weak in terms of resisting real infections lurking on the outside. It’s strongly recommended that you help your computer come clear of Net Protector AntiVirus 2010 fake anti-spyware otherwise it may do some nasty things to your computer and perhaps even make you have to reinstall your Operating System. More details on this issue are supplied right below this post.
Malware Type: Rogue Anti-Spyware
Malware Author: Biz Secure Labs Pvt Ltd.
Threat Level: Critical
Advice: Immediately remove and scan for additional malware
Net Protector AntiVirus 2010 Free Scanner and Remover: Download Now
Net Protector AntiVirus 2010 Screenshot:
How to remove Net Protector AntiVirus 2010 manually:
Manual removal of Net Protector AntiVirus 2010 is a feasible objective if you have sufficient expertise in dealing with program files, processes, .dll files and registry entries.
The files to be deleted are listed below:
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Desktop\Net Protector 2010.lnk
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\Net Protector\
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\Net Protector\scrche.dat
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\Net Protector\scnInfo.ini
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\Net Protector\NPAVSCN.DAT
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\Net Protector\Md5GUSgx.db
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\Net Protector\maldb.db
- %Program Files%\Net Protector 2010\
- %Program Files%\Net Protector 2010\EMAIL SCAN\
- %Program Files%\Net Protector 2010\FASTSCAN\
- %Program Files%\Net Protector 2010\GTFILE77\
- %Program Files%\Net Protector 2010\LANG\
- %Program Files%\Net Protector 2010\PLUGINS\
- %Program Files%\Net Protector 2010\TEMP2\
- %Program Files%\Net Protector 2010\ZVREGMON\
- %Program Files%\Net Protector 2010\ZVSCAN\
The registry entries that need to be removed are as follows:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Message Labs\Net Protector\Config
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\SPYWAREPROTECTION\STATUS
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\SPYWAREPROTECTION\MailGen
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\SPYWAREPROTECTION\FastScan
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\SPYWAREPROTECTION\FastScan\LastScan
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\SPYWAREPROTECTION\FastScan\INFO
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\SPYWAREPROTECTION\FastScan\Huristic
Please, be aware that manual removal of Net Protector AntiVirus 2010 is a cumbersome process and does not always ensure complete deletion of the malware, due to the fact that some files might be hidden or may get reanimated automatically afterwards. Moreover, manual interference of this kind may cause damage to the system. That’s why we strongly recommend automatic removal Net Protector AntiVirus 2010, which will save your time and enable avoiding any system malfunctions and guarantee the needed result.
|Download Net Protector AntiVirus 2010 Automatic Remover|
Like This Article? Let Others Know!
Post a Comment:
- July 28, 2010
- 0 comments