The ultimate resource for malware removal and virus protection
The security alert entitled “Recommendations…” is a part of the promotion scheme practiced by the new rogue anti-spyware program called WiniBlueSoft. Recommendations Alert is usually triggered by the Vundo trojans or unregistered version of WiniBlueSoft fake spyware remover which must have trespassed on your computer without your awareness and consent. Recommendations Alert pops up in the middle of your internet surfing or while you are using some office application. The security alert under consideration is designed to produce the impression of a legitimate Microsoft alert from the Windows Security Center. Recommendations Alert notifies the PC user about spyware infection allegedly found while scanning the registry and system files. Then, Recommendations Alert suggests disinfecting your computer using WiniBlueSoft program, which is nothing but pathetic scareware. Therefore, installing WiniBlueSoft registered version is what the hackers want you to do after you get a few of Recommendations Alerts from WiniBlueSoft. Do not let the scammers make you the deceived victim of their shameless fraud. If you are getting Recommendations Alerts from Windows Security Center, you are strongly advised to scan your PC for WiniBlueSoft infection and accompanying malware. If not eliminated on time, WiniBlueSoft will flood your system with a growing number of it fake pop-ups like Recommendations Alert. Besides, it goes without saying that WiniBlueSoft deteriorates the performance of the contaminated computer and affects the internet connection quality.
Malware Type: Security Alerts
Malware Author: Unknown
Threat Level: Critical
Advice: Immediately remove and scan for additional malware
Recommendations Alert Free Scanner and Remover: Download Now
Recommendations Alert Screenshot:
How to remove Recommendations security alert and affiliated threats manually:
Manual removal of Recommendations alert is a feasible objective if you have sufficient expertise in dealing with program files, processes, .dll files and registry entries.
The files to be deleted are listed below:
- %Program Files%\WiniBlueSoft Software
- %Program Files%\WiniBlueSoft Software\WiniBlueSoft
- %Program Files%\WiniBlueSoft Software\WiniBlueSoft\always_skip.xml
- %Program Files%\WiniBlueSoft Software\WiniBlueSoft\data.bin
- %Program Files%\WiniBlueSoft Software\WiniBlueSoft\License.txt
- %Program Files%\WiniBlueSoft Software\WiniBlueSoft\main_config.xml
- %Program Files%\WiniBlueSoft Software\WiniBlueSoft\uninstall.exe
- %Program Files%\WiniBlueSoft Software\WiniBlueSoft\WiniBlueSoft.exe
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Desktop\WiniBlueSoft.lnk
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\WiniBlueSoft
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\WiniBlueSoft\Homepage.lnk
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\WiniBlueSoft\Uninstall.lnk
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\WiniBlueSoft\WiniBlueSoft.lnk
The registry entries that need to be removed are as follows:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “setup2.exe”
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “WiniBlueSoft”
Please, be aware that manual removal of Recommendations alert is a cumbersome process and does not always ensure complete deletion of the malware, due to the fact that some files might be hidden or may get reanimated automatically afterwards. Moreover, manual interference of this kind may cause damage to the system. That’s why we strongly recommend automatic removal of Recommendations security alert, which will save your time and enable avoiding any system malfunctions and guarantee the needed result.
|Download Recommendations Security Alert Remover|
Like This Article? Let Others Know!
Post a Comment:
- April 20, 2009
- 0 comments