The ultimate resource for malware removal and virus protection
Site Villain (or SiteVillain) is an absolutely fraudulent computer program that endangers one’s system and tries to get the victim paying money for eliminating pseudo infections it claims to detect. Site Villain is taking over its previously known clone called AntiAID. Site Villain implements the PC infiltration part of its objective by exploiting the security vulnerabilities of the system to be attacked. Site Villain is also known to interrupt random internet sessions and display its bogus scanners that encourage downloading the rogue software. The sneaky infiltration of Site Villain is followed by the aggressive brainwashing part which involves issuing loads of misleading alerts and launching deceptive system scanners. Site Villain will state your system is under a severe risk of virus invasion and will definitely recommend you to try its own licensed copy to go ahead and remove all the alleged infections. When handling Site Villain rogueware, it’s critical to acknowledge that it does not and cannot possibly find any actual risks on your computer because its database is nil. Besides, Site Villain greatly deteriorates the performance of your OS when running, so the slow computer problem will be right there ‘waiting for you’. Site Villain is not a program that belongs on your on anyone else’s computer so you’d better take some measures to uninstall this malicious software from your PC if encountered on it.
Malware Type: Rogue Anti-Spyware
Malware Author: Unknown
Threat Level: Critical
Advice: Immediately remove and scan for additional malware
Site Villain Free Scanner and Remover: Download Now
Site Villain Screenshot:
How to remove Site Villain manually:
Manual removal of Site Villain is a feasible objective if you have sufficient expertise in dealing with program files, processes, .dll files and registry entries.
The files to be deleted are listed below:
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\SiteVillain
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\SiteVillain\1 SiteVillain.lnk
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\SiteVillain\2 Homepage.lnk
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\SiteVillain\3 Uninstall.lnk
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Desktop\SiteVillain.lnk
- %Program Files%\SiteVillain Software
- %Program Files%\SiteVillain Software\SiteVillain
- %Program Files%\SiteVillain Software\SiteVillain\SiteVillain.exe
- %Program Files%\SiteVillain Software\SiteVillain\uninstall.exe
The registry entries that need to be removed are as follows:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “%System%\8enyqcv1.exe”
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “%ProgramFiles%\SiteVillain Software\SiteVillain\SiteVillain.exe -min”
Please, be aware that manual removal of Site Villain is a cumbersome process and does not always ensure complete deletion of the malware, due to the fact that some files might be hidden or may get reanimated automatically afterwards. Moreover, manual interference of this kind may cause damage to the system. That’s why we strongly recommend automatic removal Site Villain, which will save your time and enable avoiding any system malfunctions and guarantee the needed result.
|Download Site Villain Remover|
Like This Article? Let Others Know!
Post a Comment:
- November 15, 2009
- 0 comments