The ultimate resource for malware removal and virus protection
System Security (AKA SystemSecurity) is the latest and probably one of the most annoying fake anti-spyware programs residing online presently. Having inherited the basic traits of rogue anti-spywares, System Security is stealthy, deceptive and extremely hazardous in terms of influencing proper system functionality and compromising victims’ privacy. System Security penetrates into PCs through affiliated Vundo trojans, freeware uploads on some insecure websites, or via malicious online advertisements. Once inside your system, System Security will typically start triggering exaggerated popup alerts or run a free system scan, all of which are programmed to claim your PC is unsafe. The fake positives will prompt you to install System Security ‘licensed’ software to remove the infections and privacy violations that have been supposedly detected on your PC. While operating sneakily in your system, System Security will promote its commercial version to assist you in eliminating the threats you have. It’s important to know that all stages of System Security malicious activity eventually lead to the moment of purchase. If you don’t pay for System Security nasty software, you will end up getting attacked by hidden backdoor trojans revived by System Security to affect system performance and lower the internet connection, so that System Security is more ‘persuasive’ pertaining of the reality of these PC threats. Do not buy System Security software and remove this parasite ASAP.
Malware Type: Rogue Anti-Spyware
Malware Author: Innovagest2000
Threat Level: Critical
Advice: Immediately remove and scan for additional malware
System Security Free Scanner and Remover: Download Now
System Security Fake System Scan Screenshot:
How to remove System Security manually:
Manual removal of System Security is feasible if you have sufficient expertise in working with program files, system processes, .dll files and registry entries.
The files to be deleted are listed below:
- %\Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\538654387
- %\Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\538654387\Languages
- %\Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\538654387\1632575944.exe
- %\Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\538654387\config.udb
- %\Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\538654387\init.udb
- %\Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\538654387\Languages\English.lng
- %\Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\538654387\Languages\German.lng
- %\Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\538654387\Languages\Spanish.lng
- %UserProfile%\Desktop\System Security.lnk
- %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\System Security
- %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\System Security\System Security.lnk
The associated registry entries to be removed are as follows:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “1632575944″
Please, be informed that manual removal of System Security is a cumbersome procedure and does not always ensure complete deletion of the malware, since some files might be hidden or may automatically reanimate themselves afterwards. Moreover, manual interference of this kind may cause damage to the system. That’s why we strongly recommend automatic removal of System Security, which will save your time and enable avoiding any system malfunctions and guarantee the needed result.
|Download System Security Automatic Remover|
Like This Article? Let Others Know!
Post a Comment:
- December 23, 2008
- 1 comment