The ultimate resource for malware removal and virus protection
Vista Antispyware 2010 is a mutation of a computer virus that contaminates computers running MS Windows Vista Operating System. It’s pretty curious that the exact same malicious executable which drops onto Windows 7 OS is automatically configured to get exhibited as Win 7 Antispyware 2010; this testifies to the obvious onset of a brand-new tricky technique in the rogueware world. Vista Antispyware 2010 is based on the use of AV.exe process that gets triggered by trojans – another kind of malicious software. Vista Antispyware 2010 tends to prevent the victim from executing files that have to do with actual security solutions that work. Also, Vista Antispyware 2010 configures your system to issue popup alerts, system tray notifications and scanners which denote the alleged exposure of multiple security risks on your Vista OS. The idea behind flooding you with those deceptive ads is to make the user doubt if his/her machine is safe or not. Vista Antispyware 2010 pretends to detect computer infections such as spyware, trojan viruses, worms, keyloggers etc. It’s after this misinformation stream that Vista Antispyware 2010 can actually get down to the commercial part of its plan. The malware will recommend you to install, activate and use its full version which is wrongfully stated to be the only solution capable of erasing all the just ‘detected’ parasites. As you must have concluded from the above, Vista Antispyware 2010 is an instrument being exploited by hackers for the purpose of getting income while taking advantage of gullible people. Vista Antispyware 2010 is scam software, and it’s currently among the top-malvertised rogue anti-spyware applications in the wild. Since Vista Antispyware 2010 is a universal money-retrieval tool, be sure to abstain from obeying its prompts. Vista Antispyware 2010 is dangerous and must be removed ASAP if you care about your computer, your privacy and your credit card intactness.
Malware Type: Rogue Anti-Spyware
Malware Author: Unknown
Threat Level: Critical
Advice: Immediately remove and scan for additional malware
Vista Antispyware 2010 Free Scanner and Remover: Download Now
Vista Antispyware 2010 Screenshot:
How to remove Vista Antispyware 2010 manually:
Manual removal of Vista Antispyware 2010 is a feasible objective if you have sufficient expertise in dealing with program files, processes, .dll files and registry entries.
The files to be deleted are listed below:
The registry entries that need to be removed are as follows:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\open\command “(Default)” = “av.exe” /START “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\secfile\shell\open\command “(Default)” = “av.exe” /START “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.exe\shell\open\command “(Default)” = “av.exe” /START “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\secfile\shell\open\command “(Default)” = “av.exe” /START “%1″ %*
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\open\command “(Default)” = “av.exe” /START “firefox.exe”
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\safemode\command “(Default)” = “av.exe” /START “firefox.exe” -safe-mode
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\shell\open\command “(Default)” = “av.exe” /START “iexplore.exe”
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center “AntiVirusOverride” = “1″
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center “FirewallOverride” = “1″
Please, be aware that manual removal of Vista Antispyware 2010 is a cumbersome process and does not always ensure complete deletion of the malware, due to the fact that some files might be hidden or may get reanimated automatically afterwards. Moreover, manual interference of this kind may cause damage to the system. That’s why we strongly recommend automatic removal Vista Antispyware 2010, which will save your time and enable avoiding any system malfunctions and guarantee the needed result.
|Download Vista Antispyware 2010 Automatic Remover|