The ultimate resource for malware removal and virus protection
It’s evident that Advanced PC Shield 2012 is not what you could be possibly looking for to make sure your computer and your private information are safe. The disturbing truth about this piece of scamware is that it hunts your money and does not go too picky on the methods for achieving this goal. Advanced PC Shield 2012 spreads through rootkits that can easily make the attack latent, which means it usually exhibits no outer signals that you can see during the intrusion. It’s not only you that may stay unaware of this infiltration but also your antivirus software is likely to miss this installer, especially if its database has not been fully updated lately. Some of the first things this nasty program does after entering your PC are system files and registry modifications and on certain occasions – browser functioning interference. But the worst part is the intense campaign that consists in feeding you some security facts that aren’t true. Advanced PC Shield 2012 reports infections (many of them) to show you how unprotected you are and how badly you need a fix for the moment. It’s not that hard to figure what remedy will be offered by this scareware. That’s going to be the paid licensed version of it. At this point, it becomes clear why Advanced PC Shield 2012 actually listed the threats you don’t have. The intimidation and deceit are this rogue’s main weapons leading the victims to a thoughtless decision of wasting their money. The conclusion to draw from all of this is obvious: do not ever buy the commercial copy of Advanced PC Shield 2012 as it won’t help anyway. More importantly though, it’s advised to immediately eliminate this parasite from your computer or else things are going to get yet worse shortly as the malicious activity evolves into a larger scale menace.
Malware Type: Rogue Anti-Spyware
Threat Level: Critical
Advice: Immediately remove and scan for additional malware
Advanced PC Shield 2012 Free Scanner and Remover: Download Now
Advanced PC Shield 2012 GUI Screenshot:
How to remove Advanced PC Shield 2012 manually:
Manual removal of Advanced PC Shield 2012 is a feasible objective if you have sufficient expertise in dealing with program files, processes, .dll files and registry entries.
The files to be deleted are listed below:
- %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\2b16d9f2146443b3.exe
- %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Local Settings\Temp\VGX1.tmp
- %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Local Settings\Temp\VGX2.tmp
- %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Local Settings\Temp\VGX3.tmp
- %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Local Settings\Temp\VGX4.tmp
- %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Local Settings\Temp\VGX5.tmp
- %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Local Settings\Temp\VGX6.tmp
- %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Local Settings\Temp\VGX7.tmp
- %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Local Settings\Temp\VGX8.tmp
- %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Desktop\Buy Advanced PC Shield 2012.lnk
- %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Start Menu\Programs\Advanced PC Shield 2012\Buy Advanced PC Shield 2012.lnk
- %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Start Menu\Programs\Advanced PC Shield 2012\Launch Advanced PC Shield 2012.lnk
The registry entries that need to be removed are as follows:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Ranges\Range1
Please be aware that manual removal of Advanced PC Shield 2012 is a cumbersome process and does not always ensure complete deletion of the malware, due to the fact that some files might be hidden or may get reanimated automatically afterwards. Moreover, manual interference of this kind may cause damage to the system. That’s why we strongly recommend automatic removal Advanced PC Shield 2012, which will save your time and enable avoiding any system malfunctions and guarantee the needed result.
|Download Advanced PC Shield 2012 Automatic Remover|
Like This Article? Let Others Know!
Post a Comment:
- September 28, 2011
- 0 comments