The ultimate resource for malware removal and virus protection
There is a new piece of malware on the wild messing with one’s web browsing. It’s called Searchnu, hosted on the following domains: Searchnu.com or Searchnu.com/406. The symptoms of its presence on your machine are more than obvious – it modified your default homepage value and further diverts your searches to anything but the actual page you were supposed to visit. All of this becomes an awful nuisance because your Internet activities will suddenly get restricted by far. What is the cause for this? It’s typically a trojan delivered with a browser extension. This little fragment of malcode is really persistent in that it impudently does different things to your PC without asking you. So just imagine the situation where you open your browser and instead of the pre-defined home website you go to Searchnu.com. Furthermore, whenever you are on Google looking for something, all the links there will be directing you to the wrong URL, being constantly replaced. It’s obvious that such state of things is not that good of a prospect to bear, so it’s simply a must to get rid of this malignant entity to retain the normal browsing capability. The step by step algorithm of Searchnu.com fraud elimination is outlined below, so be sure to do exactly what is stated in the instruction to get complete PC cleaning guaranteed.
Malware Type: Browser Hijackers
Threat Level: Critical
Advice: Immediately remove and scan for additional malware
Searchnu.com Free Scanner and Remover: Download Now
How to remove Searchnu.com hijacker and affiliated threats manually:
Manual removal of Searchnu malware is a feasible objective if you have sufficient expertise in dealing with program files, processes, .dll files and registry entries.
The files to be deleted are listed below:
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\~
- %Documents and Settings%\Application Data\~r
- %Documents and Settings%\Application Data\[random].dll
- %Documents and Settings%\Application Data\[random].exe
The registry entries that need to be removed are as follows:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random].exe”
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random]”
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” = ’0′
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnonBadCertRecving” = ’0′
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments “SaveZoneInformation” = ’1′
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = ’1′
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced “Hidden” = ’0′
Please be advised that manual removal of Searchnu.com hijacker is a cumbersome process and does not always ensure complete deletion of the malware, due to the fact that some files might be hidden or may get reanimated automatically afterwards. Moreover, manual interference of this kind may cause damage to the system. That’s why we strongly recommend automatic removal of Searchnu hijacker, which will save your time and enable avoiding any system malfunctions and guarantee the needed result.
|Download Searchnu.com Hijacker Automatic Remover|