The ultimate resource for malware removal and virus protection
Win 7 Antivirus 2012 is an anomaly rather than a normal computer utility. It is annoying and hazardous enough to shift your understanding of how computer world is arranged. Win 7 Antivirus 2012 calls forth a mix of dubious feelings, and that’s probably the worst part about it. On the one hand, this program looks like a perfectly balanced and completely functional antispyware solution. On the other hand, once you look closer it becomes obvious that the word “antivirus” is definitely the wrong attribute to it. The application we set off to describe is a fake AV that is an awful fraud underneath the skin. Win 7 Antivirus 2012 shows you its true colors the moment it manages to burst into your quiet computer life. It disregards all known rules when generating its scanners that are only imitations of the actual PC monitoring tools. The scanning attempts to outline an erroneous picture of how your machine is doing. The reports popping up after each scan is complete tell you that serious security problems have been encountered. Win 7 Antivirus 2012 claims to detect a multitude of hazards ranging from trojan horses to sophisticated and stealthy keyloggers whose aim is to collect your private data and hand it over to remote criminals via a secured hidden connection. No one would certainly stay calm after learning such facts. But here is the trick – this is framed up information delivered to you for one purpose: to get you feeling uneasy about the future prospect of your computer on the whole. It’s at that critical moment when the user is lost that Win 7 Antivirus 2012 pretends to try rescuing your PC. The sham software states it’s recommended you activate your copy of it and get your virus issues resolved literally in one click. Well, that’s a huge exaggeration to say the least. Win 7 Antivirus 2012 does not do any malware removal, nor is it actually capable of spotting real computer threats. So you should definitely beware of this pest and get rid of it using reliable software or manually (the files and reg keys you need to delete is provided in the removal tutorial of this post).
Malware Type: Rogue Anti-Spyware
Threat Level: Critical
Advice: Immediately remove and scan for additional malware
Win 7 Antivirus 2012 Free Scanner and Remover: Download Now
How to remove Win 7 Antivirus 2012 manually:
Manual removal of Win 7 Antivirus 2012 is a feasible objective if you have sufficient expertise in dealing with program files, processes, .dll files and registry entries.
The files to be deleted are listed below:
The registry entries that need to be removed are as follows:
- HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\BrowserEmulation “TLDUpdates” = ’1′
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\open\command “(Default)” = ‘”%AppData%\Local\[random].exe” -a “%1″ %*’
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\exefile\shell\open\command “(Default)” = ‘”%AppData%\Local\[random].exe” -a “%1″ %*’
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.exe\shell\open\command “(Default)” = ‘”%AppData%\Local\[random].exe” -a “%1″ %*’
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\open\command “(Default)” = ‘”%%AppData%\Local\[random].exe” -a “%Program Files%\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe”‘
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\safemode\command “(Default)” = ‘”%AppData%\Local\[random].exe” -a “%Program Files%\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” -safe-mode’
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\shell\open\command “(Default)” = ‘”%AppData%\Local\[random].exe” -a “%Program Files%\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe”‘
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center “AntiVirusOverride” = ’1′
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center “FirewallOverride” = ’1′
Please be aware that manual removal of Win 7 Antivirus 2012 is a cumbersome process and does not always ensure complete deletion of the malware, due to the fact that some files might be hidden or may get reanimated automatically afterwards. Moreover, manual interference of this kind may cause damage to the system. That’s why we strongly recommend automatic removal Win 7 Antivirus 2012, which will save your time and enable avoiding any system malfunctions and guarantee the needed result.
|Download Win 7 Antivirus 2012 Automatic Remover|
Like This Article? Let Others Know!
Post a Comment:
- June 14, 2011
- 0 comments