The ultimate resource for malware removal and virus protection
How come the user experience from using XP Total Security 2012 program is so awful? There is a pretty unambiguous rhetoric question to answer this question: what else do you expect from a fake antivirus program? That’s correct – XP Total Security 2012 is a rogue security client, which has been proven by multiple malware analyses. The fakeness of this tool is in the goals being pursued and the methods for achieving them. Unlike normal applications, this one cannot do without using trojans while getting distributed on a broad basis. A small security split or software flaw is enough for XP Total Security 2012 to plant its hidden installer on your computer system and actually trigger the installation proper. While this is happening, you may still be using your computer like you did before, but once the malware starts changing your registry and the program files, you will begin encountering the disastrous impact of this virus. Your screen will suddenly get overfilled with strange pop up ads and scanners that appear without your authorization and annoy you with the obtrusive information they push forward. These notifications say you have critical security problems caused by different sorts of malware acting on your workstation. The reported parasites include trojan horses, spyware, worms etc. Another distinctive feature of this rogue’s presence is the paralyzing of your web browser. A random attempt to open the browser will give you an alert about the Trojan-BNK.Win32.Keylogger.gen pest which is supposedly not letting you use the Internet services. Having received this flood of misinformation, some users may get inclined to do whatever it takes to just stop those ads. At that point, XP Total Security 2012 will pretend to be helpful and advise you to purchase its full version, reasoning it by the alleged assistance in deleting all viruses (upon the payment of course). Please be advised this app is dangerous and useless for handling computer infections. All you need to do is follow our tips below to get XP Total Security 2012 out of your PC.
Malware Type: Rogue Anti-Spyware
Threat Level: Critical
Advice: Immediately remove and scan for additional malware
XP Total Security 2012 Free Scanner and Remover: Download Now
XP Total Security 2012 GUI Screenshot:
How to remove XP Total Security 2012 manually:
Manual removal of XP Total Security 2012 is a feasible objective if you have sufficient expertise in dealing with program files, processes, .dll files and registry entries.
The files to be deleted are listed below:
The registry entries that need to be removed are as follows:
- HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\BrowserEmulation “TLDUpdates” = ’1′
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\open\command “(Default)” = ‘”%AppData%\Local\[random].exe” -a “%1″ %*’
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\exefile\shell\open\command “(Default)” = ‘”%AppData%\Local\[random].exe” -a “%1″ %*’
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.exe\shell\open\command “(Default)” = ‘”%AppData%\Local\[random].exe” -a “%1″ %*’
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\open\command “(Default)” = ‘”%%AppData%\Local\[random].exe” -a “%Program Files%\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe”‘
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\safemode\command “(Default)” = ‘”%AppData%\Local\[random].exe” -a “%Program Files%\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” -safe-mode’
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\shell\open\command “(Default)” = ‘”%AppData%\Local\[random].exe” -a “%Program Files%\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe”‘
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center “AntiVirusOverride” = ’1′
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center “FirewallOverride” = ’1′
Please be aware that manual removal of XP Total Security 2012 is a cumbersome process and does not always ensure complete deletion of the malware, due to the fact that some files might be hidden or may get reanimated automatically afterwards. Moreover, manual interference of this kind may cause damage to the system. That’s why we strongly recommend automatic removal XP Total Security 2012, which will save your time and enable avoiding any system malfunctions and guarantee the needed result.
|Download XP Total Security 2012 Automatic Remover|